Subscribe Us

header ads

John Abraham wraps up ek villain returns directed by mohit suri pr


Mumbai: John Abraham has completed shooting for his part in his upcoming film ‘Ek Villain Returns’. Arjun Kapoor, Disha Patani and Tara Sutaria are in this film with John. The producers of the film are Bhushan Kumar and Ekta Kapoor.

When John Abraham finished shooting in the film ‘Ek Villain Returns’ being directed by Mohit Suri, there was a wrap-up party. John has shared photos of this party on Instagram. Joy is visible on John’s face in the photo. The actor wrote in the caption, ‘From my debut film till now, Mohit and I have come a long way. Wrap up this beautiful experience with some more memories.

(Photo Credits: thejohnabraham/Instagram)

On this post of John Abraham, fans have become excited to see his upcoming film, liking it fiercely. Praising the actor, he is writing that ‘I am eagerly waiting for the film’. Let us tell you that John and Mohit Suri are working together for the second time.

Talking to the media, John Abraham said that he would like to work with this filmmaker again. There has been a great experience in ‘Ek Villain Returns’. This is the first time after my debut film that I am back in the same filmmaking school. Mohit and my understanding is such that Mohit does not need to tell me much. He used to say a word and I understood.

Also read: When Rekha became Neetu Singh’s voice, Amitabh Bachchan’s film was made a hit

John Abraham says that ‘I am a boy who hates night shooting and rain, but I enjoyed doing everything in this film. There were no complaints. I would love to work with Mohit again. Balaji Telefilms and T-Series are producing ‘Ek Villain Returns’. Film makers plan to release this film on 8 July 2022.

Read Hindi News Online Watch More Live TV on Hindi website. Know related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business News in Hindi.

.



Orignally published at Tailored Stash

Post a Comment

0 Comments